Ultraviolet Cure Coatings
Supports Environmental Sustainability
Highly Durable Ultraviolet Coatings
SDC Technologies’ CrystalCoat® optically clear, UV-Cure Coatings support environmental sustainability initiatives, accelerating the production process with economical, fast UV-light curing properties. These high-performance multi-purpose coatings lower the cost of operations, and deliver outstanding abrasion, scratch and chemical resistance. Suitable for dip, spin or spray coating applications, our premium coatings offer primer-free adhesion to acrylic and polycarbonate substrates. CrystalCoat UV-cure coatings provide enhanced durability for multiple industries such as architectural, transportation, as well as ophthalmic, sports, military and safety eyewear.
- Abrasion, scratch, and chemical resistance
- Exceptional optical clarity
- Primer-free adhesion to acrylic and polycarbonate
- Improved adhesion
- Excellent stability and product durability
- Environmentally conscious UV light, fast curing
Architectural & Building
- Protective bus shelters and outdoor signage
- Wind/sound curtains and walls
Automotive & Transit
- Headlamps, lights and windows
- Instrument clusters, gauges and HUD panels
- Ophthalmic and sports eyewear
- Medical, military and safety eyewear
- Protective eyewear (eyeglasses, face shields, masks, goggles and visors)
SDC has an entire suite of UV-cure coatings available. Contact a Customer Care specialist to discuss a formulation that is best suited to your applications needs.
CrystalCoat® is a trademark of SDC Technologies, Inc.